Director of Marketing at NeighborSchools
As Director of Marketing, you will lead our efforts to introduce NeighborSchools to every community in Massachusetts.
Marketing plays an outsized roll at NeighborSchools. We are redefining a category of childcare - Licensed Home Daycare - that has been entirely left behind by the 21st century. You will work directly with co-founders to define vision, strategy and tactics.
You may be our mythical marketing candidate if:
- you're knowledgeable enough to be dangerous in every function within startup marketing,
- you're exceptionally talented in either brand building or demand gen,
- you'er wise enough to know your specialties and surround yourself with experts in the "other" areas,
- you understand the difference between selling widgets and building a brand in a trusted, regulatory space - we're talking about precious children and the careers of parents and providers. We take this seriously.
- startup marketing isn't just a job you do, but rather a passion or an obsession. It's the lens through which you view the world, and the thing you nerd-out on. You genuinely love this stuff.
- perhaps more than anything else, you love story telling, brand building, and are inspired by our mission.
At NeighborSchools we serve both Providers and Parents. As Marketing Director, you'll be responsible for introducing NeighborSchools to both sides of the marketplace and drive leads on both a short- and long-term timeline. You will embrace the challenge of multiple personas, multiple stakeholders, competing priorities and develop a strategy the is clear about what we can and can't achieve given current constraints.