Director, Marketing Operations at Mirakl
More than 60% of online businesses have plans to participate in the marketplace platform economy, and for good reason: platform companies are twice as profitable and benefit from more sustainable growth, resilience and agility.
Mirakl’s mission is simple. We help our clients seize this platform opportunity by providing the unrivaled expertise, technology, and partner ecosystem that B2B and B2C organizations need to launch and grow their own online marketplaces. Mirakl’s latest $300M fundraising values Mirakl at $1.5B, and places it among the most dynamic players in eCommerce, globally. With this funding, Mirakl will hire 1,000 passionate new Mirakl workers over the next 3 years.
As Mirakl continues to grow, we’re committed to staying true to our core values: get things done, go above & beyond, succeed through expertise, work hard together, and satisfy & empower clients. Mirakl is:
- The leading marketplace SaaS platform, at the heart of digital transformation, for the world's most forward-thinking organizations
- A hyper-growth company with a global presence, and 350+ employees in 11 countries with offices in Paris, Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, Bordeaux, Sydney and São Paulo
- Enabling over 300 of the world’s leading companies including ABB, Astore by AccorHotels, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Catch Group, Changi Airport, Darty, Metro, The Kroger Co., Satair, Siemens Mobility, Tetra Pak, and Toyota Material Handling to accelerate their digital transformation with a business model that is adaptive to a changing business landscape
To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model, and take an active part in our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Director, Marketing Operations. Responsibilities include:
- All marketing operations processes, tracking, and effective campaign execution across the marketing team and in concert with cross-functional stakeholders
- Own the marketing technology stack and manage evaluation, implementation, integration & optimization of all tools
- Build and evolve a best in class tech stack that helps drive improved efficiency and demand generation performance
- Own and maintain the marketing database in Hubspot including processes and workflows, data integrity and data management, audience segmentation and list building, lead nurture, scoring, and routing
- Own the lead management strategy and actively improve our approach to scoring, tracking, and sales handoff to increase funnel efficiency
- Research new processes and share best practices that will drive speed and efficiency across our systems and organization
- Standardize marketing processes globally to increase efficiency in campaigns, provide governance and compliance recommendations and enforcement
- Streamline reporting to ease the process in measuring the impact of marketing globally
- Responsible for developing the strategy, recommendation, and marketing attribution reporting
- Deliver on marketing funnel and campaign reporting to analyze the success of demand gen campaigns. Provide insights through dashboards and weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting Analyze the success of demand generation campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Operations to develop efficient lead flow and tracking processes, troubleshoot issues, and identify points of failure
- Bachelors’ Degree required or equivalent work experience in a related field.
- 8+ years in a marketing operations role, preferably within the tech industry. SaaS experience is a plus.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Salesforce and enterprise martech technologies, including but not limited to Hubspot, Zoom webinars, Drift, 6Sence, Terminus, & Lean Data
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and martech
- Familiarity with full funnel methodology, metrics, and processes.
- A passion for learning, change, and thinking outside the box to propose and implement new methodologies, process efficiencies, and innovative solutions.
- Attention to detail as the list segments and marketing campaigns need to comply with GDPR regulation
- Able to work remotely effectively and collaborate virtually with colleagues in different time zones
- Strong visualization skills to present marketing data in a meaningful way for the given audience
- Hubspot and Salesforce certified