Director, Marketing Operations at Everbridge
Greater Boston Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:27 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, November 27, 2019
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. In this role, you will combine marketing expertise with a deep knowledge of marketing automation to scale the infrastructure of our growing marketing team. You will build systems ensuring that no lead is left behind, every marketing touchpoint is measured quantitatively, and help drive growth through informed data-driven decisions.
If you are eager to solve new marketing challenges and exceed aggressive quantitative goals with data, creativity, and systems, we want you as our Marketing Operations Director.
What you'll do:
- Strategy, Analysis, and Forecasting
- Support the development of marketing and campaign strategies with data-backed insights that answer key business questions
- Build and maintain marketing performance and attribution data for use in dashboards and reports to ultimately track the health of the marketing funnel against goals, and spot gaps/trends.
- Lead, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing channels and campaigns as they relate to company objectives
- Marketing Technology and Systems
- Act as the primary owner of our marketing automation platform, Marketo, and manage all aspects of database segmentation, nurture flows, and lead lifecycle
- Ensure all marketing systems work in concert to provide reliable data that improves lead conversion and velocity for our global sales teams
- Maintain high levels of data quality by building standardized lead capture and routing processes
- Develop and maintain database segmentation for highly personalized marketing programs by region, persona, language, etc.
- Assist with the development of landing pages and consistently test variations to improve performance
What you'll bring:
- Are naturally curious about building and optimizing marketing technology and processes, and know how to have fun doing it.
- Are passionate about creating and optimizing lead nurture flows, building and testing landing pages and forms that convert, and understanding lead routing processes, segmentation, and channel level reporting to make a big impact on channel and campaign performance.
- Have experience in a growth, acquisition, or operations marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- Advanced proficiency and hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) and have experience integrating those systems with other modern marketing technologies.
- Strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences Bonus Skills
At Everbridge, we have a mission that matters – to keep people safe and businesses running during critical events. Our “Bridgers” join Everbridge to make a positive impact on the world through their work. The core of our company culture is built around making a difference. Our people are dedicated to solving problems during difficult times and challenging situations as our software was built to save lives.
We are a rapidly growing organization transforming the field of critical event management and need passionate, committed and determined individuals to help us carry out our mission. Our environment is dynamic, and our culture is constantly evolving and expanding in order to provide the best employee experience.
Click here to learn more about what we do. Passionate about our mission? Want to #BeTheBridge? Apply to be a part of our team today!
Everbridge is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, or sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Read Full Job Description