Director, Marketing Operations
What you'll do:
- Strategy, Analysis, and Forecasting
- Support the development of marketing and campaign strategies with data-backed insights that answer key business questions
- Build and maintain marketing performance and attribution data for use in dashboards and reports to ultimately track the health of the marketing funnel against goals, and spot gaps/trends.
- Lead, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of marketing channels and campaigns as they relate to company objectives
- Marketing Technology and Systems
- Act as the primary owner of our marketing automation platform, Marketo, and manage all aspects of database segmentation, nurture flows, and lead lifecycle
- Ensure all marketing systems work in concert to provide reliable data that improves lead conversion and velocity for our global sales teams
- Maintain high levels of data quality by building standardized lead capture and routing processes
- Develop and maintain database segmentation for highly personalized marketing programs by region, persona, language, etc.
- Assist with the development of landing pages and consistently test variations to improve performance
What you'll bring:
- Are naturally curious about building and optimizing marketing technology and processes, and know how to have fun doing it.
- Are passionate about creating and optimizing lead nurture flows, building and testing landing pages and forms that convert, and understanding lead routing processes, segmentation, and channel level reporting to make a big impact on channel and campaign performance.
- Have experience in a growth, acquisition, or operations marketing, preferably in a B2B setting
- Advanced proficiency and hands-on experience in marketing automation platforms (Marketo) and CRM (Salesforce) and have experience integrating those systems with other modern marketing technologies.
- Strong team player who is willing to do what it takes to achieve your goals
- Demonstrated ability to use data to make decisions and segment audiences Bonus Skills