Director Marketing Operations and Analytics
DataRobot’s focus is on enabling organizations to become AI-driven and derive extraordinary value from the power of AI. With over $430 million in funding from top venture capital firms, we’re on an amazing growth trajectory and we have an incredible opportunity to improve the way organizations derive value from predictive analytics on their data.
The DataRobot Marketing Operations/Marketing Analytics team is passionate about using data to help make better decisions about our marketing activities and investments. In this key role, you will work on the entire marketing lifecycle in close collaboration with the entire Marketing team to track and improve the efficacy of all marketing programs and channels including events, content and inbound marketing, and digital advertising. This includes ensuring we design the right campaigns and experiments, develop and evolve foundational dashboards, and leverage data to drive key strategic decisions. You’ll work cross-functionally with sales, finance, analytics and data science to help the Marketing team understand how to most aggressively influence DataRobot’s growth. You’ll also create KPIs that measure and monitor our progress against business-critical goals, and perform ad hoc analysis diving into the impact of individual campaigns, investments, and initiatives.
- Function as a senior Marketing Operations and analytics partner for new customer acquisition including evolving consistent tracking, KPIs, and dashboards, plus developing insights into campaign impact on customer acquisition, revenue, brand awareness, and more
- Work closely with other sales and marketing teams, including digital engagement, product marketing, communications, web, and events to understand the systems and data points applicable to each group, and to advise on areas for opportunity and collaboration in ingesting and tracking data.
- Identify gaps in our marketing funnel and recommend opportunities for improvement
- Understand how customer data is structured in the systems, and segment database based on criteria (region, life cycle stage, persona) to best target a specific market or user type.
- Have a solid understanding of digital marketing and manage and report on marketing campaign tracking, including sources across multiple channels like web, social, email, live events, webinars, and online communities.
- Promote data integrity best practices for maintaining a healthy contact database, and socializes these across the team.
- Collaborate with cross-company departments like Product and Sales Operations to maintain organization-wide data standards. Maintains integrations between multiple systems.
- Maintain and evolve metrics/Chartio reports on marketing activities and campaigns, effectiveness and business impact
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing
- Monitor campaigns to optimize performance based on industry best practices, and provide recommendations that enhance future campaign performance and measurements
- Develop robust KPIs and scorecards for marketing performance monitoring
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance
- Proficiency in Salesforce.com and its relationship to the marketing stack
- Expert in Marketing automation (Marketo) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- Experience in data management and maintaining data hygiene
- Strong analytical experience, including mastery of Microsoft Excel and analytics tools (Tableau, Chartio, Looker)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment
- 5-7 years of experience in marketing operations and demand generation for a B2B software company
- Experience across entire Marketing automation stack including Marketo and integrating other technologies with Marketo, database cleansing tools, B2B marketing analytics platforms such as Bizible or Google Analytics, Terminus, 3rd party intent data (e.g. Bombora, Aberdeen, Intensity)
- Salesforce.com certified and/or Marketo Certified Expert are pluses
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.