ezCater is the world’s largest online marketplace for catering – a $60+ billion market just in the U.S. Businesspeople use us to find and order great food for meetings and events; restaurants and caterers use us to grow their catering business. We’re backed by Insight Partners, Iconiq Capital, Wellington, Lightspeed, and GIC, and in early 2019 were valued at $1.25 billion. COVID slammed us, but we responded by finding new customer segments and seizing the rare opportunity COVID offered: when in life does a very successful operation get a do-over? Come help us power Food For Work even better than we did it the first time.
If you’ve led sophisticated, ROI-measured digital programs that drove dramatic growth at scale, this job is for you. We are looking for the next leader to take our multi-channel portfolio to the next level.
What you’ll do:
- Lead our digital marketing strategy and programs to acquire new and drive repeat customers through SEM, SEO, email, social, display, mobile, audio, video and more.
- Manage and develop a team of high-performing digital marketers.
- Develop annual and quarterly channel plans to meet and exceed new customer growth, while hitting LTV/CAC targets, and improving retention and upsell.
- Create a culture of customer obsession and hypothesis driven testing to improve efficiency, LTV, and conversion.
- Orchestrate our data and Martech stacks to get the most out of 1st party data, and reach the right segments at the right time on the right platform.
- Lead annual, quarterly, and monthly media and budget planning with analytics and finance.
- Partner with product, design, and user experience to create test plans and experiences that optimize the customer journey and conversion paths.
- Partner with data engineering, data science, and analytics to develop a best in class digital stack and multi-touch attribution model.
- Have 10+ years' experience in digital marketing with significant accomplishments in SEM, SEO, display, email, social, audio, and video.
- Have a deep understanding of cross-device, multi-channel analytics and attribution, and experience successfully optimizing a media portfolio across segments and channels.
- Have proven experience building and leading growth marketing teams.
- Know how to get the most out of external resources like agencies and platform providers.
- Be customer obsessed.
- Be creative enough to appreciate ad copy, analytical enough to grasp data science, and technical enough to understand how integration and attribution should work.
- Be deeply data-driven.
- Be passionate about growth, while operating within our culture of empathy and sane working hours.
What you’ll get from us:
You’ll get a terrifically compelling opportunity, in an environment of radical transparency, open access to all the data, and collaborative colleagues at every level of our organization. You’ll also get sane working hours and great flexibility around work/life balance.
Have people in your life – of any age – who always, often, or sometimes need your help? We make room for that. Have a bad thing or a good thing happen to you? We make room for that, too.
Oh, and you’ll get all this: Market salary, stock options that you’ll help make worth a lot, the usual holidays, all-you-can-eat vacation, 401K with ezCater match, health/dental/FSA, long-term disability insurance, a great office in the heart of Boston or Denver that you can’t use till COVID lightens up, a tremendous amount of responsibility and autonomy, wicked awesome co-workers, cupcakes (and many more goodies) once we get back to our offices, and knowing that you helped get this rocket ship to the moon.
ezCater is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace humans of every background, appearance, race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, and disability status. At the same time, we do not employ jerks, even brilliant ones.