Director of Demand Generation
Threat Stack is looking for an ambitious, creative, and metrics-driven Director of Demand Generation to lead our global demand generation strategy, fuel our sales growth, and support a growing sales team.
The right marketer will be adept in creating programs that drive leads to and through the funnel. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, they will develop and execute demand gen strategy and lead the revenue marketing team.
- Execute planned demand generation programs that drive pipeline for our sales teams using a variety of channels, including events, webinars, email, web, content, direct mail and digital marketing tactics
- Develop a deep understanding of the cloud security business customers and the buyer’s journey Work with marketing and sales leadership to develop marketing plans, secure budget, and report results
- Create marketing personas tied to specific customer needs and preferences
- Develop programs targeted towards engaged prospects within our ICP, in concert with sales
- Account based marketing activities targeted at our key vertical segments leveraging our product experts to tell compelling stories to the persona
- Drive customer marketing programs to build expand pipeline within our company
- 7-10 years of marketing experience, with at least 3 years experience in leadership role for a technology company
- A data driven mindset with a track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs
- Experience with an enterprise marketing automation tool, Marketo, Pardot or Eloqua preferred
- Experience with marketing strategy development, including data-driven opportunity assessment, prioritization and budget management
- CRM/marketing automation background, preferably Salesforce and Marketo
- Excellent communication skills with ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Confidence to work independently, as well as collaboratively with cross-functional groups