Director of Data Analytics - Commercial at Akili Interactive Labs
We are looking for someone with a passion for data driven decision making and eagerness to use analytics to help find the most effective and strategic ways for us to get our product out to the world and help change the way people think about medicine. As the Director of Analytics - Commercial Manager, Sales and Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible for analyzing our HCP and caregiver interactions and experiences, developing actionable insights, and partnering cross-functionally to inform, influence, and drive strategy and results.
- With an appropriate understanding of functional teams’ goals and challenges, partner with stakeholders to define data and analytics needs, execute analysis that creates actionable insights, and present results and recommendations in a digestible and audience-specific manner
- Build processes for effective collaboration with stakeholder teams
- Help Commercial team build out desired reporting both internally to team and externally to company
- Create and implement methodologies for quantifying impact of caregiver and HCP communications from Akili, including development of marketing attribution metrics to help ensure optimal allocation of marketing investment
- Develop and manage dashboards that enable teams to access information on a self-serve basis
- Support A/B and other types of experimentation and analysis around communications and marketing and sales operations
- Evaluate success of marketing activities against current or new marketing segmentation to build understanding of our current and potential future customers
- Collaborate with internal partners and external marketing agencies to integrate data and conduct integrated analysis
- Help Sales team understand characteristics of HCPs that are prescribing and HCPs that should be targeted
- Proactively suggest different data sets to sales and marketing, in attempt to further enhance their productivity
- Minimum education: BS / BA in a quantitative field. MBA preferred
- 8+ years’ experience employing quantitative analysis in sales and marketing functions
- Demonstrable expertise with SQL. Expertise with analysis in Python or R helpful
- Healthcare analytics experience preferred
- Proficiency in presenting findings and recommendations to c-level audiences
- Highly skilled in partnering with cross-functional stakeholders to understand goals, translate those into business requirements, and design and execute analyses that drive actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to make decisions and recommendations with imperfect data, and ability to find appropriate balance between speed and perfection
- Intellectual curiosity; ability to confidently challenge the status quo
- Strong persuasive communication skills and ability to influence
- Working knowledge of marketing and sales enablement platforms (e.g. salesforce.com, Veeva, etc.)
- Solid statistical fundamentals
- Ability to incorporate creative, technological, and business constraints and context into prioritization and interpretation of experiments.
- Bonus: experience using AWS
- Bonus: experience with data visualization, either using tools like Tableau or developing visualization tools with something like D3
- Bonus: experience in start-up environment, making the most of what we have vs focusing what we don’t have
At Akili Interactive, our mission is to ignite new hope for those living with cognitive impairment. We’re bringing together world-class neuroscience with the latest technology and video game entertainment to create a new class of digital medicines, delivered through captivating video game experiences. We are out to prove that effective medicine for serious illnesses can also be fun and engaging.
Our flagship product, EndeavorRx, is the first ever FDA-cleared prescription treatment delivered through a video game to treat children living with ADHD. This is only the beginning, as we continue to boldly challenge the status quo of today’s medicine.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion are incredibly important to all of us. We are committed to hearing all voices. Akili Interactive provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression.