Director of Content Marketing at Cybereason
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders, providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated cyber threat detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to help defenders end cyber attacks.
Cybereason is a privately held, international company headquartered in Boston with customers in more than 40 countries. We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employees for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.
What You’ll Do
Cybereason is searching for a Director of Content Marketing to manage the strategy and execution of our content marketing program. We’re not just writing blogs and whitepapers; we’re building content experiences that put the customer’s needs first. If you are a talented content leader and writer, challenger of status quo, juggler of many tasks, and collaborative team player, this could be the role for you.
As the head of Content Marketing, you would lead the content marketing strategy and production for Cybereason in order to help build the brand, drive demand for solutions, and support the success of our customers.
What’s Important in This Role
- Content Strategy: Partner with the broader global Marketing organization to identify content needs — from awareness building and lead generation, to competitive plays and feature adoption — and design content experiences to support business goals.
- Message Refinement: Work with subject matter experts to craft clear and compelling solution messaging and copy to be used across the website and marketing assets.
- Coordination: In addition to writing your own copy, manage internal content writers and coordinate external writing subcontractors, videographers, designers and other creative experts to produce a variety of content assets and campaigns.
- Audience Awareness: Become deeply knowledgeable about Cybereason target audiences and buyer/user personas, and create personalized content experiences.
- Collaboration: Collaborate across Marketing, Research, Customer Success, and Sales Enablement teams to build a content architecture for all content assets and campaigns that ensures each piece of content is easy to find and use by the right people at the right time.
- Measurement and Tracking: Develop success measures and track content KPIs in order to continuously evolve our content strategy and help us plan/prioritize the publishing calendar.
Who You Are
Successful candidates will have strong multi-tasking skills and thrive in an environment of high energy and urgency. Candidates for this role must bring the following experience:
- 5+ years in a marketing content or editorial-related role
- Previous experience managing and leading teams
- Writing samples or a portfolio of work
- Technology industry experience (cybersecurity preferred)
- Experience working within a content management system (CMS)
- Familiarity with SEO and inbound marketing concepts
- Strong project management skills
- Innately curious with a desire to never stop experimenting and learning
- Bachelor's degree in English, journalism, communications, or a related field