Director, Brand at Vistaprint
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.
Vistaprint’s Customer Experience and Marketing organization serves, inspires and delights customers – and helps others in our organization do the same. From the simplest interaction on our website to how people take in our advertising and communications, we are obsessed with delivering value. We know our customers’ needs and we strive to exceed their expectations. Touching every element of the business, we’re here to grow and build the Vistaprint brand, reach new audiences and offer the best possible experience for every customer.
This key role, reporting directly to our Chief Marketing Officer, will be responsible for leading brand management at Vistaprint. You will be tasked with executing brand building strategies, developing innovation, and ultimately defining how we exist as a company. We are on a journey to redefine ourselves to not only become an iconic brand but to also elevate our offering to achieve partner-like status with our customers. Today, we serve the marketing print needs of 17 million small business customers, not to mention all of our individual consumers across weddings, invitations, holiday cards, and photo gifts. As we continue to scale we are looking for a talented leader with brand passion and high impact campaign creation.What You Will Do:
- Develop, implement and drive Vistaprint’s brand marketing strategy
- Create short-term and long-term audience-centric brand vision initiatives consistent with our mission
- Collaborate with senior leadership and key stakeholders to drive the creation and execution of brand strategy
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define brand identity and tone across consumer touch points
- Continually evaluate the brand health to address challenges and opportunities
- Build creative and high-impact brand content that crafts conversations with consumers
- Lead by example and encourage the team and organization through passion for our brand and mission
- Commercialization of Innovation inclusive of building launch plans, and aligning with cross functional business partners
- MBA preferred; Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field required
- 8+ years in Marketing with growing responsibility and a consistent track record of success
- Experience building, leading, and developing teams
- Mastery of strategic marketing plans for products and full portfolios
- Seeking a passionate, creative, results-oriented, innovative content creator and amplifier
- Ability to communicate strategy effectively to colleagues and leadership
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills; Ability to effectively interface and influence at all levels
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, we’ve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth – for both our customers and our team.Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.