Director of Brand and Corporate Communications at BHE
Do you have a passion for transforming healthcare with sophisticated analytics? Boston Health Economics ("BHE") brings healthcare analytics within reach for some of the biggest names in life sciences and healthcare and is looking for a Director of Brand and Corporate Communications to take our branding, digital and corporate marketing efforts to the next level. The right candidate will have passion for developing and promoting the brand, overseeing our social media presence, and raising the profile of the company in the market. This is a new position within the company that is a core leader on a new marketing team and is full-time in our Boston office (remote candidates not considered).
About the Company
BHE is one of most significant voices in healthcare analytics that you’ve never heard of. With over two decades of experience, BHE provides novel solutions to allow the world’s largest life science companies, health plans and provider groups to better understand the clinical outcomes and value of various patient care strategies. BHE’s market-leading platform transforms the way analysts from diverse disciplines answer complex and critical questions and make insightful predictions. Analyses executed on the platform have been used in numerous regulatory and reimbursement agency submissions in the US, EU, Russia, China and Australia and more than 110 manuscripts and abstracts. Thanks to $78M in new investment from some of the leading healthcare private equity funds, we’re poised to accelerate our growth and are looking for the right leaders.
Key Business Requirements
- Branding: Oversee the development and implementation of a new brand highlighting BHE’s market-leading position and key corporate attributes.
- Corporate Marketing: Develop and lead corporate marketing to raise awareness of BHE around the world. Create and launch an integrated program around the new brand with measurable increases in aided and unaided awareness among target customers.
- Digital Channel Strategy: Develop, lead and measure response across a variety of digital channels including the website, organic social media, paid search, email marketing and influencer marketing.
- Social Media and PR: Devise strategies in support of marketing growth priorities with a variety of earned, social and paid opportunities.
- Customer Reference: Develop a sustainable customer reference program to support sales, digital and in-person activities.
- Events and Corporate Presence: Enhance BHE’s presence at key events and lead our annual user conference.
- Thought Leadership: Serve as an internal expert and thought leader on all areas of digital including analytics, events, social and CRM.
- 10 years of experience in marketing with 5 years of experience in communications and brand functions.
- Demonstrated experience in building measurable programs with comprehensive KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or appropriate graduate degree preferred.
- Outstanding communications skills and strong business acumen. Able to earn the respect of peers and influence without authority.
- Experience in healthcare analytics is not required.
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple priorities.