Digital Marketing Strategist at Perficient
We’re seeking a senior strategist to help healthcare organizations connect patients and members with the doctors, services, and care they need. This person will utilize their experience with Google Ads, SEO, Google Analytics, and digital marketing to provide thoughtful and effective plans for our clients. Our digital marketing team has a reputation of proven success and we’re looking for someone to help us continue to deliver increased value to our team and clients.
- Initiate, execute, and daily manage digital marketing campaigns for multiple clients, primarily in Google Ads.
- Work with Account Directors to strategically advise clients on the best solution to achieve their goals from a series of disciplines such as search, display, and other inbound marketing techniques.
- Create, optimize and daily manage campaigns for multiple clients using digital advertising platforms such as AdWords, Bing, and Facebook.
- Successfully manage day-to-day client interactions seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- Proactively implement strategy work plans, revising as needed to meet changing client needs and requirements.
- Utilize analytics for deep dives into client data and create effective stories that help demonstrate value and drive projects forward.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly client reports and provide new and creative recommendations for improvements and best practice solutions.
- Be an SEO and online advertising expert so our clients know that they can and should go to you for all their digital advertising and services inquiries.
- Stay up-to-date with changing technology and think constantly about how to best leverage the latest technological developments for MedTouch and our clients.
This job is just right if you have:
- 3+ years of experience working with Google Ads (Search, Video, and Display) and related platforms.
- Experience with SEM, Facebook advertising, and SEO, including strategy development, implementation and monitoring, and web analytics tools.
- Confidence in presenting strategies to clients, including at the executive level.
- Drive to educate, train, and coach other team members, ensuring the entire all strategists are providing maximum value to clients.
- A proactive approach towards digital marketing strategy and client management.
- Previous experience with Google Analytics and Tag Manager.
- An analytical mind and the ability to synthesize information from multiple platforms such as Google Analytics and SEO to improve overall marketing performance.
- Experience forecasting and managing client ad budget.
- Completed a degree or certificate in a relevant discipline.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of best practices in website usability and design.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) like WordPress.
- Familiarity with Google Search Console.
- Experience working in the healthcare industry.
What We Can Offer You
- Fifteen vacation, five sick, and three paid personal days, plus nine company holidays and additional time off as needed.
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- 401(k) plan options and matching.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Dedicated budget for individual and team training and education purposes.
- Company sponsored charity opportunities.
- Seriously awesome people to work with and an employee happiness budget.