Digital Marketing Specialist
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We are seeking an upbeat individual with a can-do attitude to join our Demand Generation team as Digital Marketing Specialist with a focus on SEO. In this role, you will be assisting with the success of our lead generation initiatives.
The Digital Marketing Specialist, reporting to the Head of Demand Gen and Digital Marketing, will devise and manage the digital search program.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize and analyze the Markforged website and identify opportunities for growth
- Manage and develop the SEO program to ensure that inbound traffic and inbound leads continue to grow year-over-year.
- Manage inbound lead generation initiatives and devise inbound campaigns to continue growing our traffic.
- Perform advanced keyword research involving intent modeling, semantics, and competitive analysis.
- Identify content gaps on site, and areas of opportunity for optimization
- Monitor Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Search Console.
- Work with the content development team to ensure correct implementation of SEO recommendations and to understand areas of improvement.
- Ensure on-page optimization best practice implementation. Manage implementation and maintenance of: title & meta tags, URL redirects, 404 errors, file etc.
- Develop an SEO best practices guide and keyword reference document to be shared with the broader marketing team.
- Provide weekly performance reports on SEO program. Present reports regularly to managers.
- A/B test assets to engage users on individual website pages that drive high traffic, but low conversions.
- Has 2+ years of digital marketing and search engine optimization related experience
- Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console and Bing Ads experience required
- Experience with Optimizely is a plus
- Experience using marketing automation, preferably Marketo is a plus
- Eperience using Salesforce CRM is a plus
- SEO knowledge of various platforms including mobile and tablet in addition to desktop.
- Is organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Enjoys a fast-moving environment working among engineers, software developers and creative marketers
- Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must.
- You want to join a team that is fun and driven to succeed
Read Full Job Description