BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER
NewStore is the essential omnichannel store solution for global brands. The company delivers Omnichannel-as-a-Service with the first platform combining POS, order management, clienteling, and inventory. Store operations from endless aisle to mobile checkout to fulfillment are possible with just two remarkably intuitive iPhone apps. NewStore customers include Burton Snowboards, Decathlon, GANNI, Goorin Bros, Outdoor Voices, and UNTUCKit. It is backed by General Catalyst, Activant Capital, and Salesforce Ventures. Learn more at www.newstore.com.
As the Digital Marketing, Operations Manager, you will be responsible for our digital marketing programs, while also managing marketing operational processes, and systems to support go-to-market efforts and campaigns. This role will require a roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on approach to get the most out of the MarTech stack, and maximize the impact of our SEO, SEM, and digital advertising strategy and programs. You must be able to effectively work cross functionally with all marketing functions, agency partners, and vendors to yield desired outcomes. This role reports directly to the Sr. Director, Marketing.
- Manage and support of integrated digital awareness and demand generation programs including advertising, email marketing, events, PPC, SEO and SEM.
- Utilize modern marketing methods including marketing automation tools, demand generation, digital nurture, social media, programmatic display/video and media planning.
- Maintain close alignment with go-to-market—establish lead scoring, reporting, and lead progression.
- Build relationships with internal, and relevant external partners, look for ways to capitalize on these relationships to add value back to the business
- Develop and maintain reporting at platform, channel, and program levels to monitor key performance indicators, generate business intelligence, and enable data-driven decision making.
- Leverage marketing technology, data, and reporting platforms to produce both regular reporting and ad hoc analyses to identify causal drivers of performance.
- Collaborate with internal teams to track projects and priorities, recommend areas for analysis, and develop hypotheses.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or a related discipline
- Prior experience with Salesforce, marketing automation tools (Pardot, Marketo, HubSpot), 6Sense, Drift, AdWords, and modern MarTech solutions
- 2-3 years hands-on experience with marketing automation, lead scoring, campaign management, digital marketing (SEO, SEM, CRO), CMS management, social media marketing, and more.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills, and experience working collaboratively and cross-functionally
- Exacting standards for accuracy and attention to detail, particularly regarding the quality and accuracy of data and reporting
- Ability to identify operational opportunities, refine processes, and produce efficiencies
- Experience performing detailed analyses in Excel or similar and a high degree of data literacy
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks or projects
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes stock options, medical, dental, vision, life & disability, 401(k), personal development budget, life-work fit, and a generous paid time off policy.
Position is Boston-based.