Markforged is reinventing manufacturing with the most affordable 3D metal and carbon fiber printers capable of producing parts strong enough for the factory floor. Engineers, designers, and manufacturing professionals all over the world rely on Markforged metal and composite printers for tooling, fixtures, functional prototyping, and high-value end-use production and optimizing their manufacturing and supply chains. Founded in 2013 and based in Watertown, MA, Markforged has about 300 employees globally, with $137 million in both strategic and venture capital. Markforged’s vision is a world in which you build anything you imagine. Markforged was recently recognized by Forbes in the Next Billion-Dollar Startups list and listed as the fastest-growing 3D printing company in the US in the 2019 Deloitte Fast 500. To learn more about Markforged, please visit https://markforged.com.
The Digital Marketing Manager role is critical to our success at Markforged. We are looking for someone to own a multi-million dollar budget and lead gen across search engines, social platforms, direct mail, and other advertising channels. This person should be a roll-up-your-sleeves operator who takes pride in delivering measurable results and thrives in detail, organization, and analysis. You should have direct, hands-on experience planning, launching, and analyzing digital paid marketing campaigns.
In this role you will:
- Manage, review, and optimize acquisition channels, including Adwords, LinkedIn, Youtube, Facebook, and Direct Mail (candidate is not expected to have experience in all channels)
- Track, monitor, and report on campaign performance and ROI of marketing spend by channel
- Collaborate with marketing colleagues to design, write, and build new campaign assets such as ads and landing pages
- Leveraging learnings from campaigns back to the creative team to develop more effective advertising campaigns
What we look for:
- 4+ years of hands-on digital marketing, consulting, or data analytics experience
- Must have experience executing and reporting on digital marketing channels such as Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn, Youtube, and/or Direct Mail, etc
- Solid analytical and reporting skills using tools such as Excel, Google Analytics, Salesforce, Marketo
- Desire to work both analytically and creatively
- Ability to be flexible
Help us reinvent manufacturing.
We are reinventing manufacturing so that engineers can build anything they imagine.
We are one team that wins together!
You will be engaging every day with passionate and dedicated individuals in a collaborative environment working towards making best-in-class products.
Perks & Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and a full suite of benefits, including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), parental leave, commuter benefits, open PTO policy, and more.
Our work environment includes casual dress, a fully stocked kitchen, bike storage, free parking, weekly catered lunches, and fitness perks.
You will have unlimited access to our 3D printers for professional and personal parts!
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.
To all recruitment agencies: Markforged does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Markforged employees. Markforged is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description