Digital Marketing Coordinator
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes. NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
We are seeking an upbeat individual with a can-do attitude to join our Demand Generation team as the Digital Marketing Coordinator. In this role, you will be assisting with the success of our lead generation initiatives.
- Manage and coordinate all digital campaign efforts in Marketo
- Manage paid social promotions
- Drive digital marketing efforts to attract and build traffic and lead conversions, including paid advertising and targeting/re-targeting with Google AdWords and Bing Ads
- Support the SEO keyword strategy to drive traffic to the website using a mix of standard and long tail keywords to optimize SEO
- ·Report on the success of each campaign
- Track metrics such as conversion, campaign leads, and CPLs across the website and our digital campaigns and make necessary adjustments to improve campaigns and organic traffic over time
- Has 1-2 years of digital marketing-related experience
- Is organized, detail-oriented and highly motivated to succeed in a fast- paced, deadline-driven environment
- Has experience using marketing automation, preferably Marketo
- Has experience using Salesforce CRM
- Has basic understanding of digital marketing tools such as Google AdWords, AdRoll, Terminus, Google Analytics etc.
- Enjoys a fast-moving environment working among engineers, software developers and creative marketers
- ·You want to join a team that is fun and driven to succeed
Read Full Job Description