Digital Marketing Analyst at Devoted Health
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:00 p.m. (EST) on Friday, April 12, 2019
A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
A bit about the role:
Devoted Health is looking for a Growth Marketing Analyst to join our marketing team. This individual will manage marketing programs end-to-end, with a focus on continuously and nimbly improving performance by leveraging data to make critical operational decisions.
As an early member of a high velocity and high performing team, you will have disproportionate influence and ownership in the establishment of culture, capabilities, and process of the team as it grows. The role will, in part, be shaped by your skill set and growth goals.
- Drive membership growth by developing, testing and implementing strategies and tactics on digital marketing channels
- Own channels end-to-end, managing and optimizing a multi-million dollar budget to hit aggressive business goals
- Analyze vast amounts of proprietary data to inform immediate and long term decisions
- Analyze and share reports on a weekly cadence with leadership and stakeholders
- Identify ways to improve our ability to measure the return of our marketing efforts through customer identity tracking and attribution across multiple touchpoints
- Work with broader marketing team including user researchers, designers, copywriters and videographers to create beautiful marketing materials
Who you are:
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- A proactive, self-motivated learner who problem-solves creatively and is comfortable navigating ambiguity
- A data junkie who loves looking at the numbers and using it to inform big picture decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree; preferably in a quantitative discipline
- 1-3 years experience working in an analytical role
- Track record of success driving action in ambiguous and fast moving environment, identifying opportunities and achieving results with limited resources
- Knowledgeable or curious about marketing measurement and optimization strategies and tools such as A/B testing, attribution models, tracking pixels
- Strong oral and written communication skills; works well as part of a team
- Excel. Bonus: SQL, Periscope, Adwords, Facebook Business Manager
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
Read Full Job Description