A bit about us:
We’re on a mission to change healthcare — how it’s paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
That’s why we’re gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
We want to throw the long ball with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us.
Devoted Health is looking for a Marketing Analyst to join our rapidly growing marketing team. This individual will manage marketing programs end-to-end, with a focus on continuously and nimbly improving performance by leveraging data to make critical operational decisions weekly.
As an early member of a high velocity and high performing team, you will have disproportionate influence and ownership in the establishment of culture, capabilities, and process of the team as it grows. The role will, in part, be shaped by your skill set and growth goals.
Responsibilities will include:
- Full channel ownership with an emphasis on campaign strategy and data-driven optimization. Ad creation and implementation of member acquisition campaigns in Google Ad Words, Facebook, and others as identified. Work creatively to hit aggressive growth goals and improve efficiency.
- Analytics: Be an advocate for A/B testing and using statistically significant results to drive decision-making. Analyze and share reports on a weekly cadence with stakeholders. Identify ways to improve our ability to measure the return of our marketing efforts through analyses, processes, and tools.
- Work with broader marketing team including user researchers, designers, videographers, and copywriters. Be a strong partner and communicate strategies, goals, and best practices in launching and measuring campaigns.
Who you are:
- A proactive, self-motivated learner who works effectively under pressure, problem-solves creatively, and is comfortable with ambiguity
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial spirit that thrives in a fast-paced startup environment where day to day priorities shift quickly
- A marketing data junkie that loves looking at the numbers and using it to inform big picture decisions
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Excel guru
- 1+ years in a marketing-oriented analyst role, or an analytically-oriented marketing role
- Knowledgeable about marketing measurement and optimization tools and tactics such as tracking pixels, lookalike audiences, A/B testing, and retargeting
- Track record of success identifying and taking action to identify opportunities and achieve results
- Experience with or exposure to paid digital advertising
- Bonus: SQL, Periscope, Adwords, Facebook Business Manager
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.