Digital Marketer - Paid Search
Who we are:
BookBub is one of the fastest-growing (and profitable!) tech startups in Boston. Millions of readers use BookBub every day to find great books, and our service helps thousands of leading publishers and authors drive sales and find new fans. Connecting readers with great deals on ebooks is just the beginning for BookBub. We're growing our team to launch new consumer-facing book discovery features, tools for authors and publishers, and other web and mobile products that address the digital transition of the publishing industry.
BookBub seeks a curious, data-driven individual to help manage digital advertising campaigns and analyses for acquiring new customers. Responsibilities include:
- Managing and optimizing paid search & display marketing channels such as Google, Bing & Yahoo
- Creation and testing of direct response text and display ads to improve channel performance
- Designing and executing experiments and A/B tests aimed at growing our member base and/or increasing member engagement and lifetime value
- Creating lifetime value models and conducting analyses to measure impact and efficiency of current customer acquisition channels
- Maintaining dashboards of advertising performance metrics
- Analyzing marketing data to improve the performance of campaigns
Who we’re looking for:
Ideal candidates for the position will have:
- A Bachelor's degree; marketing-related experience a plus
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Excellent marketing and consumer instincts
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Able to work well in both an independent and team environment
BookBub offers competitive benefit options including medical, dental, vision, 401k, and take-what-you-need paid time off. Learn more about becoming a part of the BookBub team.
BookBub strives to be an inclusive workplace and we value learning from different perspectives. We seek to foster an environment filled with people from a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.