Digital Communications Manager
- Generate demand: Work with our B2B marketing manager, sales leadership and sales representatives to develop collateral, create demand, drive leads and add velocity to our sales & marketing funnels.
- Manage the blog: Recruit writers, edit copy, develop a calendar and publish all blog-related content. You’ll also be responsible for managing the blog KPI’s, including an acquisition and ongoing engagement strategy to our subscriber base.
- Produce engaging content: You’ll bring data to life, build short-form content (competitive, account-based marketing and case studies), and help with new product-focused content.
- Build our B2B social channels: You’ll be responsible for developing our B2B Twitter and LinkedIn strategies, including the development of messaging, cadencing of content, voice by channel, and paid social advertising. This will likely expand into new social channels over time!
- Manage and drive traffic through search: Report on our search ranking, and execute on SEO and paid search tactics to improve our blog and website traffic.
- Develop supporting marketing collateral: You’ll contribute towards our account based marketing strategy, nurture, video content, competitive marketing and more.
- Master the Industry: Have a deep understanding of our products, customers, partners, competitors, thought leaders and all industry news as you build out collateral and strategy. You must be committed to learning about technology and staying up to date on the latest trends.
- You are a firm believer in the power in demand generation and are determined to drive revenue and results!
- You live, speak and (usually) love Salesforce -- bonus points if you’ve worked closely with an inside sales organization.
- You can run with Google Analytics and Google Ads (bonus points on keyword search enhancing tools/tech experience ie. Moz, SEMRush).
- You’d consider yourself a strong individual contributor, but also have a team player and “get the job done” mindset. You can run many projects simultaneously and balance competing priorities.
- You’ve utilized Pardot or another marketing automation tool in the past (like HubSpot or Marketo).
- You have experience with (or are willing to learn) Wordpress.
- You consider yourself social media savvy and have experience building and growing a presence on Twitter/Linkedin as well as building a voice and cadence within each channel.
- You have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro) and can create video content.
- The word “data” doesn’t scare you. In fact, you geek out over it from time to time, and rely on data to drive your marketing decisions. Experience with SQL is preferred.
- Have a big sense of humor and a HUGE appetite (we love eating food, tweeting about food, taking pictures of food and writing about food around here).
- BS Degree in Journalism, Marketing or other relevant field
Benefits & Perks
- Free catered lunches from the businesses in the LevelUp ecosystem plus LevelUp credit to spend wherever we are accepted
- A never ending amount of coffee beans to make whatever suits your fancy and a snack closet that’s constantly stocked with a variety of snacks ranging from super healthy protein bars to a delicious bag of greasy chips
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance, Supplemental Life Insurance, and a Health Savings Account
- 401(k) with strong company match and a wide variety of investment options
- Flexible Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Charitable Matching Program
- Regular in-office social events, including happy hours, karaoke, and game nights
- Company-Wide Initiatives encouraging innovation, continuous learning, and cross-department connections
- Casual office environment where jeans and flip flops are acceptable. #NoSuits
- Convenient access to the MBTA via red, green, orange line & Commuter Rail (Downtown Crossing Station, Park Street & South Station are a few blocks away)