Demand Generation & Growth Marketing Manager at SmartBear
Quality isn’t just a goal. It’s the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where ‘every company is now a software company’ is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. That’s why it’s our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed – especially when it’s needed most. And we’re looking for people to join us.
To build and extend SmartBear’s success and growth, we are looking for a full-stack marketer to play a vital role on our marketing team and own the demand generation strategy for a fast-growing group of products in the SmartBear family of tools. In this senior individual contributor role, you will be responsible for building the demand engine with goals around driving quality leads and trials, engaging target accounts, cross-selling into our large customer base, and optimizing conversion points throughout the marketing funnel. You will report to the Associate Director of Demand Generation, and will work closely with sales and product leadership, as well as product marketing, web, and digital marketing teams to plan, execute and optimize demand generation programs across a variety of marketing channels.
It’s an exciting time to be a SmartBear. We are the market leader in technology for Software Test Automation and have fast growing products across the DevOps lifecycle. Our success depends on bright, energetic, talented people who share a passion for excellence in building tools for teams to plan, build, test and monitor software—and having fun along the way. SmartBear offers a fast-paced, action-oriented environment. We promote a culture that embraces innovation, change, teamwork, and strong partnerships. Join the winning SmartBear team—our future looks bright, and so will yours.
- Define, build, and execute demand generation campaigns focused on driving highly-qualified leads to sales
- Find new channels for promoting SmartBear products through organic and paid marketing tactics
- Coordinate with sales team to optimize lead volume and quality with the goal of generating high-value opportunities
- Define account-based goals and objectives in conjunction with Sales, ensuring alignment with sales leadership on priorities and areas of opportunity within target accounts
- Build and optimize email nurture programs for prospects and trial users
- Work with Product Marketing to develop content marketing strategy and work with internal and external writers to build out a library of compelling resources to grow inbound leads and build market awareness
- Work with digital marketing team to define advertising strategy through Google Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other developer-focused ad platforms
- Work with digital team to conduct A/B tests around increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing channels and then inform sales and product teams on the key learnings of each of these tests
- Participate in weekly meetings with sales managers to review upcoming campaigns and key marketing funnel metrics
- Track weekly, monthly and quarterly performance of top/mid/bottom of the funnel campaigns
- 3+ years of experience planning and executing multi-channel lead generation programs (preferably for a B2B SaaS product)
- Self-starter with a bias towards action and proven ability to deliver results
- Ability to review marketing analytics (traffic, leads, conversions), report results to the business, and come up with data-driven action items, based on the results
- Track record of executing on successful ABM, demand creation, lead nurturing and/or pipeline acceleration programs
- Experience in using (or exposure to) contact management systems, CRM, marketing automation platforms, and/or marketing databases
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
- High attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use – and will use. Whether it’s TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, they’re easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. We’re used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations – including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever you’re going, we’ll help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.