Customer Marketing Manager at Quick Base
What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
About the team:
Marketing builds awareness, drives acquisition, and expands usage by developing innovative, breakthrough campaigns that are delivered through multiple channels, including our website, blog, emails, social media, events, community and advertising. Customer Experience plays a central role by partnering throughout the company to deliver amazing customer experiences through programmatic customer engagement, a vibrant community, world-class events, and an army of brand advocates that fuel our growth engine.
We’re looking for an energetic, curious, and driven Customer Marketing Manager to develop customer programs that drive adoption, loyalty, advocacy, growth and upsell opportunities. The person in this role will work cross functionally to make a huge impact on our lively and robust customer community. We are looking for a strategic, creative, and customer-obsessed individual that loves to tell stories of the impact technology is having on the people it enables. Sound like you? Come join us!
· Develop customer marketing programs to support our customers’ growth through adoption, loyalty, advocacy and upsell opportunities aligned with their journey
· Develop and manage segmentation, targeting, and content for specific tactics such as email nurtures, webinar series, in-app messaging, social media posts, case studies, testimonials, and blog posts to support:
o Product Launches and Monthly Releases with coordination with Product Marketing
o New Offerings (ex. Training, Certification)
o Customer communications
· Develop innovative new ideas to engage customers and showcase their unique stories.
· Drive insights and key metrics to understand customer marketing program effectiveness and share broadly with cross-functional teams
· Work cross-functionally with our go to market and product teams to build repeatable and scalable customer programs that drive high customer engagement, loyalty and advocacy.
· Maintain Customer Newsletter
· Maintain customer marketing programs plan and calendar, ensuring alignment with other campaigns
- Marketing Ops (Automation & Analytics)
- Community & Advocacy
- Product Marketing
- Product Management
- Demand Gen
- Customer Success
- 5+ years experience in developing and executing marketing programs
- A strategic, creative thinker that can see beyond the day-to-day grind to help reach our revenue and growth goals, but tactical in your ability to roll up your sleeves to create impactful content and communications to improve the customer experience through integrated customer programs
- Excellent communicator with the ability to write impactful and engaging content
- Deep customer empathy; ability to understand audience needs and deliver an amazing programmatic experience
- Knowledge of marketing automation tools (Marketo)
- Ability to effectively influence both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Deep curiosity, excellent listening skills, empathy, and ability to get things done in a collaborative team environment