Customer Marketing Manager at Mirakl
Mirakl is powering the platform economy by providing the leading technology and partner ecosystem needed to launch an eCommerce marketplace. We are:
- The global leader in marketplace platform software, at the heart of digital transformation of the world's largest organizations
- A global company, headquartered in Paris, with 250+ employees and offices in Boston, London, Munich, Barcelona, Stockholm, and São Paulo
- A rapidly growing organization that just raised a $70M Series C round of funding from prestigious investors Bain Capital Ventures, Elaia, Felix Capital, and 83 North bringing our total investment to $100M
- Enabling over 200 of the world’s leading B2B and B2C companies including Urban Outfitters, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Best Buy Canada, Carrefour, Siemens, Toyota Material Handling USA, Inc. and Walmart Mexico to offer more, learn more, and sell more
- True to our core values of: Innovate & Inspire, Satisfy & Empower Clients, Get Things Done, Go Above & Beyond, and Work Hard Together
Mirakl has grown its headcount by 200% in the last two years and will continue to bring onboard the best and brightest in 2020 and beyond. Gartner projects that more than 60% of online sellers will adopt marketplaces or include third-party sales in their eCommerce ecosystems by the end of 2020. To support this rapid adoption of the marketplace model and further accelerate our growth, Mirakl is looking for a Customer Marketing Manager.
The Customer Marketing Manager is responsible for both developing a strategy and executing on programs to support customer references and advocacy initiatives. To be successful, you will need to work cross-functionally across our marketing, sales, and customer success and will need to build relationships quickly and easily with customers. You’re used to juggling multiple projects at once, working with tight deadlines, and with a variety of personalities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Help formalize the playbook for customer marketing strategy. You’ll lead our customer marketing initiative in the Americas and APAC region and as such set the strategy, goals and priorities for the customer marketing agenda in coordination with the Senior Director of Marketing. You’ll evaluate where we are today and set the company up for high impact and scale.
- Manage and scale the customer reference “promoter” program. Work in partnership with our customer success team to launch a formal customer reference and referral program that brings the best voices forward to validate the benefits of Mirakl.
- Amplify the voice of our advocates. Build relationships with customers and identify opportunities to share their story publically. Help expand our collection of customer content, developing case studies, videos, and testimonials that make customer stories come to life in collaboration with our content and design teams. Work with PR and demand generation teams to ensure we are fully promoting these assets.
- Nurture high value customer relationships. Drive adoption, loyalty, and growth of existing customers through targeted lifecycle campaigns.
- Create a foundation for future growth and scale: Help develop internal organization systems that sets customer marketing team up for long term success.
- Demonstrate the value of customer marketing. Closely monitor customer marketing programs and find opportunities to continuously optimize and scale customer engagement and advocacy efforts. Develop a measurement and reporting process to demonstrate the value and impact of customer marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluent in English, French a plus
- 2+ years' experience in Content or Customer marketing
- Enterprise technology marketing and communications preferred
- Experience in e-Commerce software preferred; but not required
- Proven track record of executing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and/or advocacy
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Strong relationship management skills and a customer first mindset
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, fast-paced, and dynamic environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%