Customer Marketing Manager- Advocacy
As one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service platforms in North America, Toast is a Google Ventures backed company that is revolutionizing the $800B restaurant industry. Founded in 2012 and launched in 2013, Toast was recently recognized as the 3rd fastest growing software company on the Deloitte Fast 500 and named to the Forbes Cloud 100. By embracing our customer community, Toast has developed a restaurant management platform that is allowing restaurateurs to delight guests, do what they love and thrive.
This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level at one the fastest growing startups in the country.
The Toast Customer Marketing team is responsible for driving customer advocacy, delighting our customers through their customer journey, and creating a community where our customers can thrive. As part of the team the Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for customer advocacy and driving growth through our referral funnel.
In this role you will be responsible for our referral marketing strategy and the day-to-day execution of our external facing referral programs. You will need to be a creative self-started in order to build effective campaigns, while being detailed oriented so that we can optimize one of the most powerful marketing channels at Toast.
If you’re a data-driven marketer with strong communication skills and a “get stuff done” attitude, read on!
- Build referral marketing strategy and execute campaigns focused on generating customer referrals and engaging with all segments of the customer base
- Own and expand the local partner program, building programs and driving referrals from from restaurant service providers
- Partner closely with Field Marketing and own strategy for driving customer engagement and attendance at Toast branded events
- Drive referral strategy forward with new channels, including but not limited to paid acquisition
- Streamline and process referral bonus payouts and optimize the workflow to scale with channel growth
- Manage and optimize monthly customer and quarterly partner newsletters
- Own and drive forward Toast customer case study program and production
- BA/BS required
- 2-4 years experience running referral program or owning a marketing channel
- Strong writer and verbal communicator, ability to build and maintain strong relationships with customers
- Experience using HubSpot (or other CRM) and/or Salesforce a plus
- Ability to work effectively across the organization, especially with Sales and Customer Success, to influence priorities across multiple stakeholders in different departments
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment