Customer Adoption Senior Professional (Go-to-Market) at Humana Studio_h
The Senior Product Implementation Professional develops and directs marketing programs for a significant product or product category. Compiles and evaluates research on the market's product requirements and identifies enhancements to current features and functionality. The Senior Product Implementation Professional work assignments involve moderately complex to complex issues where the analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
The Senior Product Implementation Professional establishes marketing strategies, including product direction, advertising, packaging, pricing, expense budgets, profit plans and future product development, to manage a product or product category's life cycle. Interfaces with engineers, designers, suppliers and customers to develop product requirements and specifications. Prepares and coordinates product introductions and updates. Begins to influence department’s strategy. Makes decisions on moderately complex to complex issues regarding technical approach for project components, and work is performed without direction. Exercises considerable latitude in determining objectives and approaches to assignments.
- Accountable for designated products and/or constituent-specific value propositions in collaboration with product managers
- Directs and guides product managers on product launch and adoption strategies, serving as a SME and thought leader on most effective and efficient initiatives
- Drives the clinical product go-to-market strategies, working across the organization for on-time, in-budget and most effective execution, maximizing the strengths of every marketing and communication channel in the process in order to raise product awareness in the market
- Ensures go-to-market strategies are successful and integrated product launches supporting the full spectrum of the product lifecycle
- Shared accountability with product managers on achieving go-to-market business results
- Analyzes and reports results of initiatives as well as directing the team to refine or revise approaches as appropriate
- Develops and supports scalable processes including go-to-market templates and positioning documents aligned to product stages and gates
- Supports presentation design and development for critical presentations
- Develops expertise of user and buyer insights to influence product messaging and serves as a specific customer/constituent SME, representing their needs across CPO
- Influences corporate marketing and communication internal departments
4+ years of experience in the field of marketing, dealing specifically with the creation and execution of highly detailed and successful go-to-market product plans and product positioning
- 2+ years of experience working within the healthcare and/or payer industries driving clinical products or program adoption
- Deep understanding of needs for delivering an optimal consumer experience with products and services
- Proven ability to craft product messaging that resonates and connects with the diverse demographics of the business’s consumers as well as for the stakeholders to whom she/he will have to answer to directly for the activities and performances the go-to-market initiatives
- Ability to influence direct personnel, peers and corporate partners towards a single unified direction; possessing team-building skills that will facilitate achievement of team goals
- Competence working on very large and most complex assignments.
- Ability to adapt quickly and juggle multiple competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to comfortably and effectively communicate with a variety of business leaders from operators, to physicians, to management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising or any other related field.
- Master’s degree or MBA preferred