CRM/Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Love dogs? This is the place for you!
Discover your dog more than fur deep with the most comprehensive DNA test on the market. Designed by world leaders in dog genetics, in partnership with Cornell University, the Embark DNA Test tells owners what breeds make up their pets, how to prevent future possible health problems, and what features and traits their pet might have. Help us end preventable disease in dogs and improve the lives of pets and their people through genomics.
Embark is the only dog DNA test using a research-grade DNA microarray so we can give our customers the most accurate and comprehensive results possible. More importantly, it allows us to do ongoing research into the genetics of dogs. Our research focuses on mapping new traits and diseases, improving personalized veterinary medicine, and developing new breeding programs to eliminate preventable diseases in pets.
Interested in joining? We’re looking for highly motivated and driven employees who will help us stay on the cutting edge of creativity and innovation in the fast-growing consumer genetics space.
As a CRM/Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will help maximize our customer’s experience along their journey with Embark. You’ll use a variety of technologies and platforms to create a customer journey that delights and drives revenue whether that’s through onsite, email, or real-life experiences. You are the champion of delightful experiences that deliver bottom-line results to the business.
- Own and manage all lead capture, upgrade, and nurture strategies and campaigns.
- You develop hypotheses, experiments, run tests in the wild, and analyze results for future optimization.
- Work with product and design teams to develop and execute end-to-end experiences from first touch to repeat purchase.
- Understand our customers and design programs tailored to specific customer segments and needs.
- Support key product launches by defining success criteria, implementing multi-channel campaigns, and running point on both strategy and execution.
- Participate in strategic planning with senior leadership, ensuring that day-to-day and near-term work aligns with our long-term strategy.
- Live by and promote a metrics-driven culture across the company.
- 5-8 years of experience in end-to-end design, development, and management of lifecycle/product marketing programs with a track record of creating meaningful experiences that drive results.
- Expert understanding of customer lead nurturing strategies and methodologies. You know email and cross-sell tactics in and out.
- Familiarity with a variety of digital marketing strategies spanning across channels
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly in communicating directly to consumers.
- High level of curiosity and investigative mindset with attention to detail.
- Expert on CRM/lifecycle platforms such as Klaviyo, Marketo, or Salesforce.
- Strong quantitative analytical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with a cross-functional team.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a high growth, rapidly changing environment.
What We Offer
- Dog-friendly office
- Perks for dog lovers including subsidized dog-walking services and paw-ternity leave
- Startup culture with big-company benefits (yes, there’s a ping pong table)
- Competitive salaries, all-inclusive health care, and equity participation
- A flexible vacation policy along with paid maternal and paternal leave
- Fully-stocked office snack bar and regular office events
- New iMacs and MacBook Pros
- Training opportunities, including conference attendance, role-specific classes, and more
Embark Veterinary Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.