Conversion Rate Optimization Manager
As one of the fastest growing Software-as-a-Service platforms in North America, Toast is a Google Ventures backed company that is revolutionizing the $800B restaurant industry. Founded in 2012 and launched in 2013, Toast was recently recognized as the 3rd fastest growing software company on the Deloitte Fast 500 and named to the Forbes Cloud 100. By embracing our customer community, Toast has developed a restaurant management platform that is allowing restaurateurs to delight guests, do what they love and thrive.
As the Conversion Rate Optimization Manager, you will be responsible for owning the strategy and execution of all programs focused on improving traffic to MQL (and beyond) conversion, engagement and lead capture. You will develop, scope and implement initiatives to drive conversion rate optimization and personalization across our web properties. You will use data and a keen sense of UX/UI to drive ideation, decision-making and end-to-end web journeys using segmentation, audience selection and targeting rules. You will have a deep understanding of A/B testing tools, Google Analytics, and how to turn prospects into revenue.
On a personal level you are entrepreneurial with a mindset of building to scale. You are excited about engaging across the entire company, from C-level to Specialist, to drive business impact. You love both driving a strategic agenda and getting your hands dirty.
- Drive conversion improvement on the corporate site and blog through rigorous testing and planning.
- Own and manage optimization and personalization initiatives, ensuring that they’re driving value, innovation and cross-channel alignment with the wider business.
- Identify growth initiatives that will drive engagement and lead generation in new and innovative ways on our web properties.
- Create user experience deliverables including: wireframes, storyboards, user flows, and clickable prototypes that will improve conversion rate.
- Create personalized experiences on our site by understanding the site’s personas and leveraging Google Analytics to analyze user behavior at each step in the funnel (1st visit, repeat visit, conversion, retention).
- Manage and optimize landing pages, website calls-to-action (CTAs), and lead-generating forms.
- Drive step function improvement in mobile conversion rates by reducing copy, identifying compelling value props, and identifying visual ways to tell a stronger story.
- Identify innovative, long-term, strategies to improve conversion and increase the speed to purchase.
- Build strong partnerships with content marketing, development, SEO and design leads to deliver results.
- Own analytic reporting on programs and be able to share key implications to non-technical stakeholders.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing and site optimization.
- Experience with personalization and A/B testing tools like Optimizely, Visual Web Optimizer, Personyze, and Unbounce.
- Experience with tracking and data tools like Mousestats, HotJar, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio or similar data visualizer.
- Growth mindset that is excited to test new web concepts to engage prospects.
- Deep analytical mindset that is obsessed with tracking and improving KPIs.
- Entrepreneurial and creative mindset.
- Self starter who is also open to feedback and learning.
- Some experience with UX design, wireframing, and usability principles.
- Experience with development, ability to implement code tests a plus.