6 River Systems is changing what it means to work with robots. Starting with “Chuck,” a collaborative robot, 6 River Systems is building automation solutions that power the winning warehouses of tomorrow.
Our marketing team seeks a Content Writer to create compelling social media posts, blog posts, white papers, case studies and emails. You will work closely with the Content Marketing Manager and members of the Marketing and Sales teams to execute a content strategy that converts leads into customers. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to inform your writing. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting tight deadlines. A willingness and curiosity to learn and grow, and the ability to collaborate with many teams is a must.
Our marketing team operates as a startup within a startup. This is a golden opportunity to grow and pursue multiple disciplines within marketing, including video marketing, public relations, design, recruitment, event management, data analytics, technical writing and more. If the future of robotics, artificial intelligence and machine learning excites you, then this is the role for you. Preference will be given to those with strong writing portfolios and relevant work experience.
- Write a variety of marketing copy, including social media and blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, email newsletters, product marketing, award applications and paid ads
- Continuously research and leverage supply chain, logistics and robotics news to gain a deep understanding of the industry
- Pitch, strategize and execute new content ideas with the goal of always improving our content strategy, brand awareness and sales
- Manage third-party contractors including SEO writers and designers to deliver high quality content under tight deadlines
- Collaborate with marketing and sales team members to generate content that helps attract leads and close deals
- Tell stories about robotics and automation in multiple formats, be it photos, writing, videos or podcasts
- Be part of a high-energy, high-performing marketing team that works closely with sales
- Excellent written skills with an obsessive dedication to quality (this role requires a writing test)
- Self-starter, master collaborator and skilled project coordinator, with experience meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work fast without compromising quality
- An interest in robotics, artificial intelligence or machine learning, and a willingness to tell stories in this space
- Big thinker, quick learner and proven doer
- Good verbal, organizational and time management skills
- Experience in retail, logistics, or supply chain is a plus