Content Marketing Specialist at Interactions
Headquartered in the Boston area, Interactions, LLC is the world’s largest independent AI company. We operate at the intersection of customer experience and AI – two of today’s most innovative and dynamic industries. Leading global brands in a variety of industries rely on Interaction’s conversational AI technology to communicate with their customers every day.
At Interactions we are committed to transforming customer experience and passionate about the professional and personal development of our talented and enthusiastic team. We endeavor to create opportunities that advance the skills, interests, careers and lives of our employees. Come join our growing team!
The Content Marketing Specialist is responsible for creating, editing, distributing and promoting several types of content including print, digital and social. The Content Marketing Specialist is also responsible for copywriting and editing new materials, tracking the progress and performance of new and existing content and assisting with the planning for future material development.
Essential Job Functions:
- Copy write, edit, and proofread new Marketing, Sales, and Product materials.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Product Teams with the creation of new materials and edit existing materials.
- Contribute to blog editorial calendar in order to deliver consistent, relevant content on a regular basis. This will involve both writing blogs and managing/editing blogs from contributors.
- Contribute to the development of new content resources, including e-books, whitepapers, infographics and data sheets.
- Promote new content through corporate social media channels as well as third party syndication sites.
- Track and measure content performance across social and digital channels.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Social Media management, including ownership of posts, performance tracking, and collaboration with sales and marketing team members on training and engagement efforts.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing/Communications.
- Two to three years of experience in content marketing, copywriting or related content-producing role for a B2B company.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate, communicate, and resolve issues with minimal guidance.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and take direction and input to develop effective and engaging content.