Content Marketing Manager
Localytics’ mission is to put people at the center of brands’ digital engagement - delivering meaningfulness and personalization in all experiences. We aim to be the intelligence behind the digital engagements that brands have with their customers. Today we achieve that by giving marketers the autonomy to craft intelligent, personalized mobile campaigns that deepen customer engagement, loyalty and conversion.
What you’ll bring to Localytics:
We are looking for someone to push the boundaries of content marketing. You will be one of the creative geniuses behind the Localytics brand and a thought leader on the forefront of the mobile app industry. You’ll strategize on how to use visual content and new mediums to capture the attention of brand marketers and will write for influential, top-tier media outlets.
- Work with internal stakeholders, influencers, and industry experts to craft creative, must-read, high-quality content for marketers in financial services, telco, travel, CPG, retail, and media & entertainment industries.
- You will be constantly finding new and creative ways to capture the attention of marketing practitioners and executives at some of the world’s top brands.
- Map content to buyer’s journey and business goals and objectives.
- Manage and produce a quarterly content and social media publishing calendar (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, social media, etc.) that support our SEO strategy and business goals
- Write web copy to drive organic search growth through high quality content
- Assess content performance and make recommendations to improve content development
- 3-5 years experience in content marketing (MarTech software space is a plus.)
- You are a creative. You operate outside of the box and can think creatively about the best ways to craft and deliver a message.
- You have worked on a small team and have a broad spectrum of content marketing, development, copywriting, and search engine marketing and optimization experience.
- You are a good communicator and can express yourself and your ideas in a simple, straightforward way.
- Able to understand business goals and the importance of hitting deadlines.
- Naturally curious and know how to ask the right questions to understand complex, technical topics and uncover subject matter expertise.
- A strong copy editor and have great proofreading skills.
- BS/BA is required