Content Marketing Coordinator
As a Content Marketing Coordinator at DataRobot, you will work closely with the content marketing team, ensuring all finalized content is organized and distributed across the organization to key stakeholders. Serving as an internal communications lead, you will establish a process for providing the right content to the right team at the right time. The Content Marketing Coordinator will serve as the go-to curator for all content (internal and external) produced by DataRobot.
- Work with DataRobot’s content marketing team to ensure content is delivered internally across the company and that key stakeholders are informed of all relevant content
- Become an expert in our sales enablement platform, updating the platform with new content and ensuring older content pieces are refreshed or removed
- Provide a consistent feedback loop to the content team from key stakeholders
- Monitor a variety of company communication channels, providing responses to content-related questions or requests
- Work closely with DataRobot’s sales team; ensuring sales reps are familiar with the latest and greatest content pieces produced by the team
- Use analytics to dive deep into content performance to better understand DataRobot’s most successful content.
- Provide detailed usage data and insights to internal stakeholders on internal consumption.
- 1-3 years in marketing or related experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to multitask in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Outstanding project management skills and attention to detail are a must
- An editorial mindset with excellent writing skills
- Ability to work across multiple teams effectively
- An interest in content marketing and sales enablement
- Comfortable preparing analyses in Excel, Google sheets or Chartio
- Bonus points for experience in machine learning, data science, big data, analytics, B2B marketing, or enterprise computing