Community Engagement Manager
The Community Engagement Manager will serve as a key player of the Community team within the Customer Experience domain, driving strategy and execution of all things online and offline user engagement.
You’ll work closely with customers and teams around the company to design programs and experiences that help DataRobot customers and A.I. enthusiasts ignite their passions, scale their knowledge, and take their careers to the next level.
- Make people feel something special when they interact with the community
- Drive awareness and membership to ensure sustained growth and vibrancy of the community, reaching new audiences and bridging existing ones
- Ownership of key engagement metrics and overall success of engagement initiatives
- Host Ask the Expert-style events to connect community members to DataRobot technical teams and industry thought leaders
- Launch formal customer-led user groups spanning local, online and internal groups
- Launch formal advocacy programs to recognize, cultivate, and reward our most vocal supporters
- Launch a podcast to highlight thought leaders and make AI/ML more approachable
- Expand reach through various mediums and channels: video, audio, social, external communities, conferences, other offline events
- Experience with large enterprise customer communities
- A warm and welcoming customer-facing personality
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A data-driven decision-making approach
- Details, details, details!
- Knowledge of community & social platforms and tools (Khoros/Lithium Technologies)
- Knowledge of event management platforms (Eventbrite, Meetup, etc)
- Experience with data, analytics, and machine learning a plus
- Experience with Salesforce and ZenDesk platforms a plus
- Multilingual a plus
Individuals seeking employment at DataRobot are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.