Markforged is a fast-growing Watertown-based company selling 3D printers for industrial applications to NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Microsoft, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries. Only Markforged has continuous carbon fiber printing, and in 2017, we introduced a metal 3D printer using the same 5th generation hardware and software platform as our composite printer.
Customers use Markforged printers to speed up line changeovers and shrink downtime with non-scratching tooling and fixture parts. They slash prototyping cycles with same-day functional prototypes. And they print low-volume complex parts to reduce the number of components or reduce weight without sacrificing strength.
The goal of the Business Operations team is to build the foundation of our internal systems and processes, scale these systems, and improve efficiencies. There is a strong focus on analytical and quantitative thinking. The Business Operations team blends high-level strategic thinking with on-the-ground execution to propel the company to grow and scale well. We are a team of problem-solvers, where all challenges are met with enthusiasm and open minds.
Marketing Operations is responsible for designing and implementing new marketing processes, measuring marketing performance, and maintaining overall system functionality. In order to execute above responsibilities, marketing operations will implement small-scale experiments and process overhauls, build and track project performance, use data to enhance initiatives, and also respond to evolving business needs. The Business Operations team is tightly integrated supporting cross functional needs.
The objective of this role is to strategically accelerate revenue growth by:
1. Enabling rapid launch of new programs through flexible, efficient program design
2. Creating program metric and ROI visibility
3. Increasing efficiency and velocity of programs
- Manage Marketo as main System Administrator: oversee the development and the ongoing management
- Implement new processes with deep understanding of team requirements and system capabilities
- Enhance current functionality of marketing systems
- Maintain data integration between Marketo and Salesforce: ensure data integrity across leads, campaigns, and opportunities
- Design, own, and operate reporting tools and metrics for marketing team: Build closed loop reporting for existing and new marketing initiatives; Build rapid-release excel tools to enhance understanding of leads and opportunities in the context of campaigns, events, verticals, etc.
- Segment and leverage our database for greater campaign efficiency and effectiveness
We're looking for people who:
- Raw smarts: business and practical common sense and intellect
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent project management skills
- Knowledge of Marketo (or Hubspot, Pardot, etc.) as System Administrator a plus
- Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- Team player that works collaboratively with others
- Strong academic background. Degrees in finance, economics, business, or equivalent experience preferred
- Start-up experience a plus
Markforged values the differences among our employees and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. These differences include but are not limited to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, gender identity, results of genetic testing, or service in the military. This goal emphasizes the development of inclusive work environments that capitalize on each employee’s skills, experience, and unique perspectives as we strive to achieve an unparalleled standard of excellence.