Associate Technical Brand Manager at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
The Associate, Technical Brand Manager is a key contact across large, complex Agency accounts. Reporting directly to the Director of Technical Brand team, you will work alongside Sr. Technical Brand Managers to support the success of given brands and assist in managing the relationship long term. Working with internal stakeholders such as Design, Engineering, Program Management, Loyalty Strategy and Product, you will focus on helping to navigate the client's mobile app and web cycles, ensuring design, development, and launch deadlines are met across all key internal and client stakeholders. You will liaise with clients on a regular basis, maintaining a high retention rate of the portfolio you support, ensuring general account maintenance and exploring ways to grow each account.
The Impact You Will Make:
- Act as a point of contact for strategic Agency clients, navigating mobile app and/or web application launches and updates, as well as handling day-to-day processes
- Have a pulse on individual client relationships
- Join weekly client calls with Technical Brand Managers
- Develop project schedules and coordinate each phase of a successful and timely rollout: requirements, design, development, training, rollout, and client side product launch
- Collaborate with an internal Training Manager to coordinate a custom training program with the client's operations team
- Manage internal administrative tasks in Jira and Salesforce
- Work with the Technical Brand Managers and Loyalty Strategists to help design and execute loyalty campaigns tailored to each client
- Monitor campaign performance to make data driven decisions to increase engagement
- Assist Technical Brand Managers with compiling information for Quarterly Business Reviews and other client meetings
- Provide broader support to Grubhub Enterprise Partner Managers to gain valuable insight into the broader Grubhub digital ecosystem
- Route all escalations in a timely manner to correct internal departments and ensure proper expectations are set and met with partners
- Document each phase of the process, over the lifespan of the client relationship, in ways that are beneficial to the client, to the broader Technical Brand Management team and to other teams within the Agency business
- Gather and document feedback in a constructive way that enables the business to prioritize features and product roadmaps
What You Bring to the Table
- Excellent communication skills. Good listener, capable of understanding client issues and translating them into an appropriate solution
- Proven ability to work across many departments to solve problems and achieve results
- Analytical skills to make and support business decisions
- Excellent organization and time management skills ; ability to multi-task is a must
- Robust training skills, both one-on-one and with groups
- Demonstrated client service bias
- Comfortable working in an unstructured and entrepreneurial environment
- Knowledge of restaurant operations is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO/PTO. Grubhub employees enjoy a generous amount of time to recharge.
- Health and Wellness. Excellent medical benefits, employee network groups and paid parental leave are just a few of our programs to support your overall well-being.
- Competitive Pay. You'll receive a competitive base salary with eligibility for generous incentives, bonuses, commission or RSUs (role-specific).
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. We empower you to be a leader and grow your career through training, coaching and mentorship opportunities.
- MealPerks. Get meals on us! Our employees get a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives like Wellness Wednesdays, Slack competitions and virtual happy hours!
- Social Impact. At Grubhub we believe in giving back through programs like the Grubhub Community Relief Fund and donating $1 million to the Equal Justice Initiative in 2020. Employees are also given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
- COVID-19 Response. All of our employees are currently working from home and will be for the foreseeable future. We look forward to seeing everyone in-office when it's safe to return.