Associate Product Marketing Manager at Cybereason
Cybereason is seeking a sales professional passionate about building a differentiated market-winning brand to join our world-class product marketing organization. Strong candidates are seasoned professionals from customer-facing roles that are looking to start a career in product marketing. You also possess an infectious can-do attitude that inspires. You thirst for customer interaction and take pride in your storytelling skills. You obsess over precisely defining customer pain and develop value-based positioning. You are equally adept at right and left brained activities having both deep analytical skills and share evidence-based perspectives persuasively. You are never satisfied with the status quo and always pushing yourself and your team to raise the bar.
Are you currently working as part of a sales team as a sales enablement professional, sales engineer, account executive, business development representative, or sales project manager? Are you looking to break into the fast-paced and highly rewarding product marketing career path? Our sales support focused Associate Product Marketing Manager is just the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
The position is reporting to the Director of Product Marketing for NGAV and EDR.
What You'll Do
- Sales playbooks based on the learnings you uncover from customer engagements and market research you will develop actionable playbooks that will enable our broader sales team to repeat the success of the engagements you have observed and supported.
- A passion for telling customers’ success stories through relatable customer case studies and testimonials. Born from constant customer interaction and market research, be the expert on your buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria and habits. Maintain user/buyer personas and be the expert on our competition and how to beat them through differentiation.
- Persuasive and gorgeous sales presentations Create highly effective and compelling pitch decks and other supporting materials for the sales organization to assist with our most strategic sales opportunities.
- Sales and marketing content development Bring your writing and analytical prowess to deliver compelling long-form and snackable content. Quality in each piece matters – across collateral, whitepapers, infographics, videos, blog posts, and of course case studies.
- Communication skills: Natural storyteller. Ability to take technical concepts and translate them into meaningful business terms for multiple personas and audiences.
- Value-based selling Develop stories that deeply understand the buyer’s needs and catch their attention. Develop solution positioning and corresponding messaging that uniquely differentiates the company’s solutions versus the competition.
- Collaboration and humor– We are a start-up. Change is the norm. Sometimes just laugh and get going.
Who You Are
- 2+ years in a customer-facing sales or sales enablement role
- Exceptional presentation creation and delivery skills
- Demonstrated sales support and training experience.
- Demonstrated writing skills
You’ll move to the head of the line if you have:
- Experience In graphic design
- Previous experience working and supporting the use of the Force Management sales methodology
- Previous anonymized examples of sales enablement materials and presentations you have created and delivered that you can share
- Worked for a cybersecurity company—Extra bonus points if your experience is the endpoint security space.
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to deliver context-rich analysis of every element of a Malop (malicious operation). The result: defenders can end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere. Cybereason is a privately held, international company headquartered in Boston with customers in more than 40 countries.
We are a company that wins as one. We are daring, always evolving, and never give up. Most importantly we accept our employee for who they are and embrace people that may not fit the typical mold #UBU.