Associate Marketing Manager at Perficient
Perficient currently has a career opportunity for an Associate Marketing Manager in our Saint Louis, MO or Boston, MA location.
We’re proud to be publicly recognized as a “Top Workplace” year after year. This is due, in no small part, to our entrepreneurial attitude and collaborative spirit that sets us apart and keeps our colleagues impassioned, driven, and fulfilled.
The Associate Marketing Manager will manage activities around lead generation, content marketing, social media, sales enablement, and events.
- The ideal candidate has extensive experience with writing and producing content for marketing purposes and has a working understanding of messaging and positioning content to reach a target market. Healthcare or other vertical/industry-specific specialization in writing and messaging is a plus.
- The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for helping to execute a marketing plan and program that supports our sales and revenue objectives.
- The Associate Marketing Manager will help drive messaging and branding initiatives in the market and help to communicate, both internally and externally, the positioning of our industry expertise. The marketing strategy for this group includes content marketing, events and tradeshows, email marketing, social media marketing, industry publication sponsorships, social media advertising, and paid search marketing.
- The Associate Marketing Manager will work closely with experts in Perficient’s industry and digital teams, as well as with members of the Marketing team, to produce content marketing material. This includes writing client success stories, guides, webinars, website content, and blog content that promote the company’s team, talent, and overall thought leadership in the industry.
- The Associate Marketing Manager is also responsible for helping to enable sales activities through the development and refinement of sales presentations and collateral.
- Measure and report on campaign success, using that information to develop future campaigns that focus on new customer acquisition and existing customer growth
- Write and manage the collection of case studies, awards, and website content
- Ensure that the website and blog are frequently refreshed and updated with information, examples, success stories, thought leadership content, etc.
- Write entries for industry awards
- Strong writer - Must be an articulate professional with excellent oral and written communication skills, as this position is required to develop original written content. The ideal candidate has experience in content marketing or writing for an industry publication or newspaper.
- Strong project management skills -- ensure multiple projects with varying timelines, needs, inputs and budgets are completed successfully.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-changing environment.
- 2+ years of experience in digital media or brand marketing, preferably with B2B marketing experience.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism, Communications, Public Relations, or similar field.
- Content marketing experience and portfolio of work.
- Experience working in the technology services and/or healthcare industry is a plus.
Perficient full-time employees receive complete and competitive benefits. We offer a collaborative work environment, competitive compensation, generous work/life opportunities and an outstanding benefits package that includes paid time off plus holidays. In addition, all colleagues are eligible for a number of rewards and recognition programs including billable bonus opportunities. Encouraging a healthy work/life balance and providing our colleagues great benefits are just part of what makes Perficient a great place to work.
More About Perficient
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions.
Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.
Perficient is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national, origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer: The above statements are not intended to be a complete statement of job content, rather to act as a guide to the essential functions performed by the employee assigned to this classification. Management retains the discretion to add or change the duties of the position at any time.