What’s it like to work at Quick Base? Well, our company, our market and our customers are growing fast. This means all Quick Base employees are engaged in interesting and challenging work, we have the opportunity to try new and different things and lots of room for career advancement (1/3 of our employees are in a new role from 1 year ago!). We work with exceptional colleagues and foster an environment that empowers those closest to the work to make decisions and provide each other the support to move quickly and learn as we go. Quick Base combines the excitement and pace of a startup with the stability and work/life balance of a market leader. Find out if Quick Base is for you!
Quick Base is looking for an exceptional individual to lead our efforts in establishing Quick Base as a market and thought leader with industry analysts. This role reports to the Head of Product Marketing and will drive our strategy with the analyst community, establish the framework used to execute and scale that strategy, create and maintain relationships across analyst firms, and activate analyst content through our Go-To-Market teams.
An ideal candidate will have an product marketing/management background with experience leading an analyst relations program at an enterprise software company. Strong communication skills and the ability to simply explain how technology applies to business is a must. Experience working with Gartner, Forrester and low-code industry analysts is a plus.
What You'll Do
- Define, measure and drive our analyst relations program to meet strategic objectives
- Advocate and drive our message and market position with the analyst community
- Build meaningful and strategic relationships across a range of industry analysts
- Establish us as a leader in strategically important analyst rankings and reports
- Partner senior business and product leaders with key influential analysts
- Connect customers with analysts to further their research and our market position
- Develop messaging, positioning and sales tools based on analyst content and opinions
- Product marketing or management experience within an enterprise software company
- Experience working with or leading enterprise analyst relations programs
- Experience establishing and leading strategic programs or initiatives
Read Full Job Description