Website Design Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Our Marketing and Design team are looking for an accomplished Website Design Intern to help create a coherent, thoughtful and optimized web experience for our end users. If you have an eye for precise and minimalist design and the sensitivity to create compelling user journeys and interactions, we want you as our Website Design Intern.
In this role you will contribute to improving and rethinking the website which may involve working on the e-commerce user experiences and flows, optimizing pages and marketing funnels, running usability tests, and/or creating new marketing product pages. You will collaborate with a team of designers and developers to refine and implement your solutions, create user interfaces, systems, interaction, visual, motion, and design patterns. You should be proactive, creative, flexible, resilient, and able to handle some levels of ambiguity.
- Design web pages, user journeys, and interactive content, relying on our users and business goals
- Ensure that our web content is both beautiful and accessible across desktop and mobile devices
- Collaborate across design, marketing and product teams, working closely with developers and other designers to produce high-quality creative work
- Understand the information architecture of the website to help our users navigate the site and find what they’re looking for
- Ensure consistency in our design language system
- Possess a knack for turning high-level requirements into beautiful and functional interactive designs
- Can articulate design ideas to stakeholders through mockups and prototypes
- Are proficient in Sketch/Figma or other similar design tool
- Have experience with prototyping + iterating
- Have strong communication, empathy and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of how to run/assist usability studies, and interpret their data and feedback
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.