UX/UI Designer Intern at Tamr
- Support the design team as needed with wireframes, user flows, task flows, high-resolution compositions, and prototypes.
- Facilitate collaboration with development, and product management teams to produce compelling, data-driven designs.
- Ask smart questions, take risks, and champion new ideas.
- Help to continue the development of the overall design systems that leverage existing brand guidelines.
- Work on fast-paced projects, requiring attention to detail within constrained timelines.
- Work with senior members of the team developing rough ideation on future features or ideas
What You'll Need:
- A passion to learn a new domain in a growing industry, not afraid of taking complex technical problems and transforming them into easy to understand concepts.
- Hold at least a Bachelor’s in Design, Fine Arts, or a related visual art field, and have a foundational understanding of usability design best practices. Work experience is an extra plus!
- Knowledge of industry tools, including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, and Google products and MS Office.
- Eye for clean, visually impactful designs that are current and fresh. Avid reader of the latest-and-greatest from the software industry.
- You have a collaborative working style, focused on getting the best solution rather than your solution.
- Working knowledge of technical limitations for software development - no coding experience is required but understanding how they work (or willing to learn) is important.