Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorn’s cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and we’re consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Bullhorn is the leading provider of CRM software to relationship-driven businesses. Serving over 350,000 users across its suite of products, Bullhorn is seeking the best talent to continue building its world class team.
We need an intern in the Technical Services department to help us put together creative solutions to improve our operations. "Gluing together" our operational tools will be the focus, e.g.
- Building scriptlets to automate our JIRA workflows
- Building SQL/advanced excel/google sheets based reports
- Mining unstructured data in Qlik or snowflake to derive metrics that can improve insights into our operations
- Prototyping middleware solutions using Workato
- Content design and portal/wiki building
This job might be for you if you:
- Have at least basic SQL skills
- Have a good grasp of math and logic
- A self-starter with the ability to work efficiently and with minimal supervision
- A self-driven, self-disciplined individual
Bonus Points for:
- Experience hacking spreadsheets with advanced formulas & plugins
- Previous experience at a SaaS company
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.
Bullhorn is fully committed to equal opportunities. We aim to create a working environment free from discrimination. This means all job applicants and employees will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, race, religion, or belief, gender or sexual orientation.