Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Check out our team Life at Nuance!
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Principal Ditues and responsibilities:
- Help to build Nuance Campus Program brand including social media presence.
- Perform candidate market research, working alongside the Campus Manager and Talent Partners to design and execute recruiting strategies Utilize cutting-edge sourcing techniques to find the best possible talent in the marke.
- Market the programs through various social media channels.
- Assists in scheduling, coordinating of future recruitment events such as career fairs, info sessions, on campus interviews, internal even.
- Researches, collects and compiles data as requested from a variety of sources and prepares appropriate presentations and or reports for analysis regarding best practices.
- Assist with the sourcing and engaging qualified candidates from various channels such as Internet, referrals, networking groups, local/regional campaigns and other traditional and non-traditional sourcing methods to build a Diverse talent pipeline to fill current and future openings
- Maintain compliance with federal, state and local employment laws
- Consistently ensure that business is conducted with integrity at all times and that behavior aligns with policies, procedures, and core competencies
Knowledge, Skills, Qualification:
- Education: Active student in a Human Resource, Business Mgnt or related bachelor’s degree program
- Years of experinece: 0+
- Must enjoy presenting to small and large student groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong project management and execution skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively and execute work autonomously.
- Advanced social media channels expertise
- Must collaborate with the team.
- Driven, engaged, creative and innovative.
- Excellent attention to detail and follow up.
- Strong analytical mindset.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance celebrates diversity and is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by law or Nuance policy. If you need an accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 and let us know.