Summer MBA Internship 2022 People Analytics at Klaviyo (Remote)
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is seeking a People Analytics Intern to join our global team. As a member of this fast-paced, high-performing team, you will work to define entrepreneurial density and talent density.
If you are looking to gain valuable internship experience while working with an exceptional People Tech team while solving real world problems, we are the place for you!
As a People Analytics Intern, you will demonstrate your ability to learn about strategic HR initiatives, how this is measured, and how analytics solutions help to provide actionable insights for the company.
The internship will be 100% remote. The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 19, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 12-week program.How you will make a difference:
- You will get to know insights along the employee lifecycle and work on projects like creating new metrics and getting alignment across People Operations.
- Support the People Analytics team as they consult on business questions with HRBPs, COEs and the business
- Help coordinate incoming requests, strategic projects, transformation activities, and the ongoing delivery.
- Collaborate with the team defining unique metrics and determining a calculation that we can automate.
- Build and own an analytics project plan, weaving in change management and communication techniques with stakeholders
- Focus on providing a great candidate experience at every opportunity through exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Have at least one previous internship or Co-op experience
- Are excited to experience start-up life first-hand
- Experience with data analysis, excel and tableau (SQL a plus)
- Exhibit extreme curiosity & self-starter mentality
- Interested in a career in people analytics or business analytics
- Have strong critical thinking & project management skills
- Have great attention to detail and pride yourself on precision and accuracy
- Are eager to learn by doing and aren't afraid to jump into project headlong
- Are an excellent communicator (verbally and written)
- Are agile, and work well in collaborative, fast-paced environments
*The deadline to apply to this role is February 23, 2022*
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.