Summer MBA Internship 2022 FP&A Strategic Analyst at Klaviyo
At Klaviyo, we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is looking for a FP&A Strategic Analyst MBA to join the Corporate FP&A team. Reporting to the Director of FP&A, this role will help with monthly/quarterly reporting, forecasting, system enhancements, and business partnering.
In this role you will interact with senior FP&A leaders as well as other key stakeholders. In addition to regular reporting, you will work on various projects to help better understand the financial impact of key initiatives and support decision making. You will work closely with members of various departments at Klaviyo to help track progress against budget and forecast and to understand the respective department’s future spend/hiring and operational goals. Through this experience you will learn about corporate finance teams and develop skills needed to effectively influence business and investment decisions.
The internship will be 100% remote. The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 19, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 12-week program.How you will make a difference:
- Assist with analytical support to help the business achieve operational goals and strategy
- Assist with monthly and quarterly deliverables such as management reporting packages, board presentations, and financial summaries
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to review financial performance and to understand changes in the business that impact the financial forecast
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis and business case modeling as per business requirements
Who You Are
- Current student of a 2-year MBA program graduating between May 2023 and August 2023
- Be a self-starter
- Strong problem-solving abilities and exceptional analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong at multitasking
- Proficient in Excel and Google Docs
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have at least one previous internship, Co-op, or relevant work experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional teams and produce time sensitive deliverables
*The deadline to apply to this role is February 23, 2022*
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.