At Klaviyo we value the unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives each Klaviyo (we call ourselves Klaviyos) brings to our workplace each and every day. We believe everyone deserves a fair shot at success and appreciate the experiences each person brings beyond the traditional job requirements. If you’re a close but not exact match with the description, we hope you’ll still consider applying.
Klaviyo is looking for an IT Intern to support employee onboarding, shipping & receiving, inventory maintenance, and overseeing our collaborative ticket queue. An ideal candidate would possess stellar customer service skills while also being able to balance a range of responsibilities.
The most important characteristic of each and every team member in our IT department is that we all have a willingness and thirst to learn new things, and teach one another.
The internship will be onsite/in-person. The Internship will begin June 6, 2022, and end August 19, 2022. Interns will work full-time 40 hours per week during the 12-week program.
How you will make a difference:
- Provide real-time support to remote and in-office employees
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and problem solve issues our Klaviyos might experience by meeting 1:1 either in person or Zoom providing thorough and thoughtful communications
- Follow up on all requests ensuring Klaviyos are set with realistic expectations on timeframes for resolutions
- Work with other teams or departments to tackle small and large-scale projects to support business needs
- Provide end to end support during the new hire system setup, including preparing necessary equipment and support for new hires within their first week
- Document necessary user-friendly guides to provide a baseline understanding of frequently asked questions
- Oversee the daily ticket queue while conducting independent and collaborative research on solutions to problems our employees might encounter
- Deploy devices and coordinate shipping to remote employees in North America, offering 1:1 setup and migration assistance as needed
Who You Are:
- Comfortable working in person at the Boston Office on a daily basis
- Strong work ethic with team player mentality and positive can-do attitude
- Experience supporting both Mac and Windows operating systems
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about learning new technologies and passing that knowledge on to users
- Time and organization skills
- Enjoy working on difficult problems and finding impactful solutions
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have at least one previous internship or Co-op experience
- Ability to prioritize workload, follow through, and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Comfortable owning projects and making decisions; takes initiative and works well independently as well as with others
*The deadline to apply to this role is February 23, 2022*
Get to Know Klaviyo
Klaviyo is a world-leading marketing automation platform dedicated to accelerating revenue and customer connection for online businesses. Klaviyo makes it easy to store, access, analyze and use transactional and behavioral data to power highly-targeted customer and prospect communications. The company's hybrid customer-data and marketing-platform model allows companies to grow by fostering direct relationships with customers, without giving up their valuable data to popular big-tech ad platforms. Over 265,000 innovative companies like Unilever, Custom Ink, Living Proof and Huckberry sell more with Klaviyo. Learn more at www.klaviyo.com.
Klaviyo is committed to diversity and to a policy of equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.