At Datadog, we're on a mission to build the best platform in the world for engineers to understand and scale their systems, applications, and teams. We operate at high scale—trillions of data points per day—providing always-on alerting, metrics visualization, logs, and application tracing for tens of thousands of companies. Our engineering culture values pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for students to join us for an internship to help us collect, aggregate, visualize, and analyze extremely high-scale metrics, logs, and application data.
We're looking for talented developers to join our teams and start making an impact from day one. You'll join one of Datadog's software teams and work alongside other engineers to help solve challenging problems. Whether you are writing a new integration, building data pipelines, or working with the open source community, our interns are key contributors to our product. This intern position is based in our New York City or Boston offices. We ideally intend for you to be in the New York or Boston. However, our top priority is your health and safety, so all current and future Datadog employees will be working remotely until then.
Your skills and qualifications:
- You are in the process of receiving a degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related discipline
- You are comfortable coding in one or more languages
- You value code simplicity and performance
- You have worked as a software engineering intern or have related industry/academic experience
- You want to work in a fast, high-growth environment that values its employees and customers
- You are a self-starter who enjoys collaborating with other engineers and solving difficult problems
- You have some specialized skills like data visualization, distributed systems, or production engineering
- You’ve used Datadog or have written your own monitoring tools before
- We are currently offering internship terms in the summer, and fall. For fall internships, you must be available for 4-6 months. (We are no longer open for Winter internships)
- Summer: Available to start in May-June 2021
- Fall: Available to start in July-Sept 2021