Social Media & PR Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Communications at Formlabs supports the storytelling and marketing of the company’s mission, products and people. Communication crosses many departments and disciplines - content, social media, design and more.
If you have a passion for communicating stories and a desire to understand and learn more about the 3D printing industry, then we want you as a Social Media and PR Intern.
- Help with social media efforts including scheduling and maintaining our content calendar, content creation, branding, housekeeping, project management, and more.
- Contribute to and support PR output efforts with research, deadline tracking, and content writing
- Track the 3D printing industry for media and social media ideas
- Work with other marketing teams to highlight, promote and share exciting work
- Support reporting results and creatively approach new reporting standards
- Help grow our business through creative thinking and optimization of ongoing efforts
- Understand intricacies of a booming industry
- Passionate, driven, and ready to take on any challenge
- Social media fluent and tech savvy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to think creatively and produce superb work under multiple deadlines
- Masterfully prioritize and manage time tasks
- Strong desire to learn and implement PR strategies
- An interest in gaining hands-on social media experience
Bonus Skills (Optional):
- Prior PR experience
- Experience working in a startup
- A passion for technology
- Social media management skills and an understanding of the latest trends
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing