Service Delivery Manager - Intern at Nuance
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
Nuance is looking for a Service Delivery Intern to join our Service Delivery Management team for the Summer 2020 internship program. Throughout the 12-week program, you will partner with Service Delivery Managers and cross-functional business partners on key process improvement initiatives.
- Participate in Service Delivery team meetings, projects & planning
- Consolidate training, SOPs and other documentation into a single repository
- Assist with revisions to existing process and procedure documentation where appropriate
- Build metric and KPI dashboards
- Create an SLA database and perform analysis of commitments
- Solicit and document requirements for selection of business support tools
Education- Pursuing a 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree at an accredited university
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with data modeling, analysis and data visualiation tools
- Sound business acumen with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work well against deadlines and adapt to change
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Sharepoint experience a plus
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5086 – Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.