Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Toyota, and GSK. The company’s patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
We’re seeking a high energy, motivated Sales Development Intern to work closely with Tamr’s Sales Leadership and Sales Representatives to consistently achieve sales objectives in a startup environment. The Sales Development Intern will play a critical role in pipeline and lead development and growth. This internship presents the opportunity for professional development, hands-on mentorship and growth into a full-time position with Tamr!
Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with Sales Leadership on various sales operations projects as defined by the needs of the business
- Managing Sales data pipelines - data acquisition through use of data by Field Sales
- Maintaining databases and having an acumen for sales data and how it is used to meet bookings objectives
- Assisting with all Sales and Data analytics needed by Sales Leadership
- Previous professional internship experience in Sales, Marketing, Business or related
- SaaS Software Sales experience; Big Data, Data Management, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- Recent grad or current student looking to gain enterprise experience in the data spaceInbound/outbound lead generation experience is a plus!
- Highly organized, creative, motivated and driven
- Excellent communication skills, passion for networking and research
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Comfortable and flexible in an evolving, growing startup work environment
- Experience working in a technology-based organizationExperience using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa. Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Read Full Job Description