Regulatory Affairs Intern at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers and materials to the desktop of medical and dental professionals all over the world.
Joining the Legal team as the Regulatory Affairs Intern will provide experience in ensuring our medical device products are compliant with current regulations and registered to be sold across the globe. We are looking for a dynamic individual to join the Formlabs team who is interested in pursuing a career in Regulatory Affairs. Candidates will be based out of our Somerville, MA headquarters but working remotely.
- Work cross functionally with different departments including R&D, Marketing, and Quality Assurance to assist in regulatory decision-making and develop a broad understanding of the medical device industry
- Perform Regulatory Intelligence activities to ensure regulatory strategy remains optimally efficient amidst changing regulations and global expansion
- Assist in building and maintaining Regulatory Files/product technical documentation for product registrations in US, EU, Canada, and others
- Prepare various regulatory submissions for registering products globally to ensure Formlabs products can reach our customers and patients around the world
- Currently working on or recently completed a Master’s degree in related field or equivalent;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest in Medical Device Regulatory Affairs and 3D printing industry
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Adobe Pro
- RAC Certification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.