Project Management Intern - Environmental Sustainability at Formlabs
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
The Business Development team at Formlabs builds partnerships with leading companies throughout the world to create the future of 3D printing by pioneering new applications for Formlabs printers and materials. We help executives at companies like New Balance and Gillette launch new businesses around Formlabs printers through offering services including ideation workshops, technical feasibility studies, and custom material and software development engagements.
We are looking for a Project Management Intern who can help us reduce the environmental impact of our products while saving costs and improving customer experience. If you can understand complex technology, hustle to find and create opportunities for improvement, and want to help build a more sustainable future, then join the Business Development team to increase the positive impact of 3D printing.
- Work with our Business Development and Engineering Teams to investigate potential changes to our products that reduce environmental impact and have a clear business case.
- Model and report on the environmental, technical, and financial impacts of proposed product changes.
- Write project plans to implement the most impactful solutions.
- Are passionate about driving socially responsible progress in tech.
- Work at the intersection of product, engineering, and finance.
- Are comfortable communicating with people of all disciplines, from software engineers to materials scientists, on technical subjects.
- Operate autonomously to carry out small, technical, investigative side projects.
- Are pursuing or have recently obtained a degree in a technical subject
- Have experience with packaging development.
- Have familiarity with SLA 3D printing.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply. Help us build an inclusive community that will change the face of 3D printing.