Project Administrator/Coordinator Intern
Nuance is the pioneer and leader in conversational artificial intelligence (AI) innovations that bring intelligence to everyday work and life. We deliver solutions that understand, analyze, and respond to people, amplifying human intelligence to increase productivity and improve security. With decades of both domain and AI expertise, we work with thousands of organizations across a wide range of industries.
Join our team! At Nuance, we are constantly reinventing how people connect with technology and with each other. Our AI-powered solutions empower organizations to transform “business as usual.” For decades, the world’s leading financial, healthcare, telecommunications, retailers, and government organizations have trusted Nuance to bring them award-winning solutions that deliver more meaningful outcomes and empower a smarter, more connected world. From clinical speech recognition technologies that free physicians to spend more time caring for patients to real-time intelligence that powers billions of customer interactions, we’re deeply committed to helping organizations push the boundaries of what’s possible.
The Information Technology Project Administrator / Coordinator Intern performs multiple roles with the IT Organization, including assisting project managers on large scale projects, management of department based initiatives and projects, as well as working within the PMO’s processes and toolset to help manage and maintain quality of service and project data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist project manager(s) in all administration functions and processes
- Facilitate development of project plans and manage them from inception to completion for departmental / functional projects
- Coordinate with assigned staff to complete projects and maintain status of tasks.
- Prepare, organize, and distribute all necessary project materials (including meeting minutes)
- Create and maintain project dashboards/metrics/status reports for consumption by the PMO and Business Unit leaders
- Communicate relevant information between management and staff
- Foster positive and productive client relationships
- Collaborate on project presentations
- Participate in PMO evolution initiatives around process and tooling
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements and Qualifications:
Education: Preferred candidate will be actively pursuing an Information Technology, Project or Business Management degree with basic knowledge of Information Technology domain(s)
Years of Experience: 0+
- Experience in completing general administrative tasks in an academic or work setting, demonstrated organizational skills
- Drive for continuous learning and development (including leadership and communication skills)
- Self-motivated and proactive – anticipates issues and opportunities and takes initiative to address them with management support
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Positive, helpful, and collaborative team player / Personable, open-minded and flexible
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams)