Product Management Intern (MBA), Summer 2021 at EverQuote
EverQuote is seeking a strategic, creative, and technically savvy Product Management Intern to grow our insurance marketplace. Interfacing with carriers, agents, insurance shoppers, and external partners, you will identify and drive the expansion of new products, services, and data requirements, then collaborate with engineering and operations to take these features live. You will lead Agile teams to execute on your team’s roadmap, taking end-to-end ownership of analyzing business cases, prioritizing work, writing product requirements, shipping features, and measuring impact.
You must be business-driven, commercially-capable, consumer conscious, and have a get it done mentality.
- Partner with leadership and cross functional stakeholders to envision, create, and implement world class products and bring them to market
- Evaluate product development scope by understanding the user’s needs
- Lead product development opportunities and tactically help the team to successfully launch new products and features
- Define and track key deliverables as projects and releases move through the pipeline
- Determine and analyze metrics for success
- Define and execute a roadmap for building a product that customers love and can’t live without
- Proven experience using data and qualitative techniques to understand customer needs
- Exceptional technical and analytical skills. Experience with analytical tools such as SQL and Tableau is a plus.
- Relentless about execution. Ability to translate ideas into action, and do what it takes to realize value for the business
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to drive business results. Experience collaborating with engineering teams is a plus.
- Hunger to work in a fast-paced, fast-growing start-up environment
- MBA candidate
- Proven experience in developing B2C or B2B products
- A strong track record of success and innovative leadership
- Comfortable in a remote setting
We get it. Requirements can sometimes hold people back from applying to a job, but don’t let that be the case here. If you believe you have the skills it takes to elevate this role, team, and company, we encourage you to apply for this role.
EverQuote is committed to building an equitable, diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
EverQuote (Nasdaq: EVER) operates the largest online marketplace for insurance shopping in the United States. We make insurance shopping easy, efficient and personal, saving consumers and providers time and money. Our goal is to reshape the way consumers shop and improve the way insurance providers attract and connect with customers as insurance shopping continues to shift online.